Effective Date: 2022-09-01
People4People (“P4P” or “the Organisation”) facilitates the processing of your transactions on this Website (https://people4people.in) as per your orders where applicable. We strive to deliver our Services correctly, in the right condition and without damage every time you place an order. We strongly recommend that you check your order during order placement and at the time of delivery.
“Return” means the User’s action of giving back the product ordered on people4people.in. Products may be returned in the following situations:
- Product(s) delivered does/do not match your order
- Product(s) delivered was/were damaged in transit
Do not accept any product(s) which has/have a tampered seal. If the product you receive is damaged, do not accept the delivery of that product. If, after opening the package, you discover that the product is damaged, you may return the product. We cannot promise a replacement for all products. Replacement will depend on product availability. If we are unable to replace the product, we reserve the right to offer a refund.
We will be glad to assist you and resolve your concern should you encounter any of the situations described above. You may raise a return request with our Customer Care team within seven (7) days of product delivery. People4People reserves the right to cancel return requests raised after seven (7) days of delivery.
Upon receiving your return or refund request, People4People shall verify its nature and authenticity. If People4People finds that the request is genuine, we will initiate the return and refund process.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, People4People reserves the right to pursue necessary legal action against the User. The User will be solely liable for all costs incurred by People4People in this regard.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Wrong ordering of products does not qualify for returns
- Products being returned should be in the original packaging with original price tags, labels, bar codes and invoice
- Products should be in their original condition and undamaged
Product Return Process
- To initiate a return, please send an email to [email protected]. Be sure to include your order number and provide details of your issue so we can help you quickly.
- Our Customer Care team will verify your claim within seventy-two (72) business hours from the time of receiving the claim.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, People4People will request you to initiate the collection of the product(s) to be returned.
- You will be required to pack the product(s) in the original packaging and courier to People4People.
- The refund will be completed within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the product by People4People.
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the order value and shown in your shopping cart at the time of checkout. For further information regarding shipping, please write to [email protected].
User- Initiated Cancellations
You may cancel your product order at any time before it is shipped. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Sometimes, People4People may not be able to service your order due to non-availability of products, non-availability of the quantities you ordered, or for other reasons beyond our control. These may need to be cancelled.
We also reserve the right to cancel any orders that we classify as ‘Bulk Orders’. Orders may be classified as ‘Bulk Orders’ if they meet the following non-exhaustive criteria:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but intended for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed in close time proximity for the same product at the same address
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address in the order
- Any malpractice used to place the order
No cancellation charges apply in such cases.
This policy is an integral part of the Terms of Service of this Website.
For any clarifications or questions regarding this policy or any of the related policies governing your use of this Website, please write to us at [email protected].